Sunday, November 26, 2006

dying

i think im gg to die.

The whole day i felt like i was suffocating. tightness in the chest.

still, i decide that i cannot be fat anymore,
so i took to puffs from my inhaler and went downstairs to jog.

putting on my sports gear, tying my shoe laces, i felt like a YOUNG, ENERGETIC teenager again!

anxiously, i ran downstairs, did abit of warm up, while secretly despising those old uncles/aunties who jog like they're competing with snails.

*tee tee tee* i set the timer of my WHITE addidas watch.
YES! im all ready.

VROOOOOMMM!
#$%^&*()$%*()!!!




after 7........
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
minutes,
im back at home. =((!

@#$%^&*()!

i think im dying. my chest felt too suffocated to jog.
those smelly aunties/uncles ran past me with discerning eyes.
(#$%^&*($%^*(%&*(!!!!!!!!!!!)


STILL, i will not give up.
so i went home to do some skipping

**how come you jog so fast! -sister in sarcastic tone.

another set of @#$%^*()$%*()%^&*!!!!!!!

after skipping for 1min,
i stopped. heart pain.


HAIS... AM I DESTINED TO BE FAT?!?!?!


KAIWEIII!!! HELP!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home