Tuesday, December 05, 2006

OFF TO WORK!

wooah. in another 9hours, i'd be doing my first office job in TIGER AIRWAYS.
wahahha, this time, its real. im finally working and getting a proper job.

hais.. but im so afraid of eating alone.
what if my colleagues are rogues?
what if my colleagues are unfriendly?
what if..
what if..
all these resound in my head over and over again.

OMG. im so shy!

what to wear!!!

so, after consulting my sister,
i've decided to wear...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
THIS! wwahahahhahahahahahahahahhaha!


ok. just kidding.


MY XIAO ROU BAO! i miss you!
whn i've earn enough money, i'd remit $$$ back to indonesia for you.
just hang in there.
*long distance kisses.......MOOOOOOARKSSSS*!!!

(please dont navigate away just because im mushy. bye)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home