Monday, December 11, 2006

embarrassing day.

today i was so hungry because i only had a curry bun for breakfast.
so, when it was lunch time, i SWEAR i was bouncing...

=D=D=D=D=D

than.. i made an order with a colleague.(because we had BK coupons. for two)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I PAULGOT to bring $$
OMG OMG OMG!!

but luckily, i have nice colleagues who sponsor me my lunch..:$:$:$:$:$

it pays to be gooodlookingggg. wahhahaahha
just kidding.

OPPS.

ANYWAY!...

im gg to officially start answering phone calls tomorrow. LIKE help ppl make reservations, answer enquiries and stuff...
whahahaha
im gg to face ppl who says

philipino: "mum, can i check my reserva-she-on?"
correct: mdm, can i check my reservation

china: "B for BRAWO (bravo) N for (NAM SEE) V for (BEE)"
hahahahahahaha.

okok, KARMA. i better stop it


HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL LEE JIE MIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home